GHN is now looking for team members who are ready and willing to make a difference in our company!
Full-Time Network Administrator
Are you looking to advance your career and have a great time doing it? Are you process-driven? If so, it’s an excellent time to join Global Harvest Networks, a fast growing IT managed service provider in the Baltimore/Washington DC area. Our passion for 15 years is to build an IT environment on which our clients can build successful businesses.
Apply today for a Network Administrator position. You will be responsible for visiting client sites in the Northern VA, DC, and Baltimore areas to align their technology with their business objectives. It is vitally important that you have a positive attitude, come prepared to be part of a winning team, and have fun!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Be a positive engaged part of the team that will grow GHN’s business
- Adhere to GHN’s policies and procedures to ensure clients’ service request are being resolved quickly and professionally
- Successfully complete onsite projects for clients
- Meet with GHN’s team to discuss and recommend technology solutions for client’s business needs
- Provide technical documentation of client’s technology so other team members can understand and analyze the network
Minimum Skills Required:
- Positive outlook on life – You must sincerely believe that you will win in whatever you do
- Coachable Attitude – Must have the internal character strength to adjust actions based on coaching and training
- Experience – Must have experience where you were responsible for implementing Microsoft networking, VMWare virtualization, and networking hardware (switches, firewalls, wireless access points, etc.) You must have a minimum of eighteen (18) months of job work experience in these areas.
- Good time management skills – Proven ability to be motivated to attain key metrics that impact the success of your position
- Good written and verbal skills – Ability to effectively communicate with business leaders to deliver our company’s message. Effective communication includes the ability to actively listen.
- Education – Minimum education requirement of a high school diploma or equivalent
Full time position includes a competitive hourly rate plus various commissions. Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to JobOpenings@globalhn.com