GHN is now looking for team members who are ready and willing to make a difference in our company!
Full-Time Inside Sales Champion
Are you looking to advance your career and have a great time doing it? If so, it’s an excellent time to join Global Harvest Networks, a fast growing IT managed service provider in the Baltimore/Washington DC area. Our passion for 15 years is to build an IT environment on which our clients can build successful businesses.
Apply today for an Inside Sales Champion position. You will be responsible for setting up meetings for the owner of GHN and CEO, Business Owner(s), and/or Financial Manager of prospective new business accounts. It is vitally important that you have a positive attitude, come prepared to be part of a winning team, and have fun!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Be a positive engaged part of the team that will grow GHN’s business
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospects from your own activities and lead generation
- Use GHN’s unique strengths to perfect a compelling telephone conversation as to why business owners would meet and do business with us
- Comprehensively investigate and determine whether a prospect’s business would be a good fit for GHN.
- Document and organize all sales activities within an internal CRM product
Minimum Skills Required:
- Positive outlook on life – You must sincerely believe that you will win in whatever you do
- Coachable Attitude – Must have the internal character strength to adjust actions based on coaching and training
- Experience – Business development or sales via telephone conversations with a proven track record of attaining your goals
- Good time management skills – Proven ability to be motivated to attain key metrics that impact the success of your position
- Good written and verbal skills – Ability to effectively communicate with business leaders to deliver our company’s message. Effective communication includes the ability to actively listen.
- Education – Minimum education requirement of a high school diploma or equivalent
Full time position includes a competitive hourly rate plus various commissions. Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]